Monday, September 12, 2011

One Month of Marriage Already...and so so happy!

I couldn't believe it! August finally came! ....But before I even knew it, the month was already over.  I can't believe how fast time flies.  Jordan and I have just moved up to Idaho and we are starting school today.  This past month has been such a blast with so much going on: starting with our wedding and finishing the rest of the month in California with his family.
A few favorites of the many pictures we got...  


We had some wonderful friends and so much of our family there to support us. The photographer couldn't even get one big group shot because of our tremendous crowd.  Thank you for all of the love and support!



Me with my 9 cute bridesmaids (4 sisters- not 3 anymore, 3 cousins, and 2 best friends) and my mom and mother-in-law 

The Groomsmen holding up Jordan.  Surprisingly little Ty loved wearing that tux (and it looked adorable on him)
This is my beautiful cake! Thanks to my talented sister, Amber,  it turned out perfectly.
I was able to tell her what I wanted and she made it exactly how I pictured and completely from scratch...I was amazed!  

Our cake cutting pictures get progressively more intense...this is somewhere in the middle of the series of pictures :)

I love my dad...he sure is the best!

of course we ended the party with some dancing



 We took a Mexican Riviera cruise for our honeymoon which took us to Cabo and Puerto Vaerta.
Our dinner friends that we looked forward to seeing every night

Jordan's backflip off of the boat on one of our excursions

Jordan with Captain America

Parasailing in Cabo


1 comment: