Monday, July 18, 2011

The last couple of weeks have been so crazy! There have been too many fun things though that I don't know if I can even keep up with them all, but every moment in between as been overwhelming with a bit of work and a whole lot of wedding planning.
Jordan and I got to have a fun, relaxing weekend where we made breakfast, played frisbee golf, had snowcones, and went to an incredible dance show which I loved....it just made me wish I was dancer :) 
(I say that, but really I just love my gymnastics)

Our next weekend was a little more busy, but it was so so so much fun!  Jordan got dressed up in a tux to be in my bridals so that we don't have nearly as many pictures on the wedding day.  And I thought it was a bit of fun even though it was incredibly hot.  Jordan's mom gave me a wonderful bridal shower with the Price and Walker families.  It was my very first one...lots of fun :)
That night my little sisters came with Jordan and me to Stadium of Fire with his dad and sister.  It was incredible....besides the fact that I think a firework spark popped in my eye or something and it really hurt!
Jordan, me, Shelby, Emily, and Brittany
For the fourth of July we went to Plain City Days with Jordan's family and his Price grandparents.  And I enjoyed having a picnic dinner up in the canyon with Papa Russell, uncle Joseph, and my aunt Cheeri, who was in town for the day. 

A few days later, Jordan and I flew down to California for his cousin's wedding.  It was my first time in the Bay Area so we made a quick trip to San Francisco on Saturday.  I loved it there!  I loved the ocean breeze, the city lights, and of course the incredibly steep roads.  The best part was finishing the night with a trip to Ghirardelli Square for ice cream. 
Me, Alisha, Landon, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment