Monday, June 20, 2011

An Eventful Weekend in Idaho

1.  I got to have lunch with my parents and Jordan's parents when they came into town last Friday which was a lot of fun, and it was great to have our parents finally meet each other.
2.  I drove up to Idaho with Jordan's parents to visit- Jordan had a cousin getting married and a cousin leaving on a mission
3.  6 am on Saturday I left with Jordan and the rugby team for a big tournament in Jackson Hole
4.  Jordan and his team played so well!  They didn't lose a single game.
5.  Last two seconds of the final game...Jordan takes his own teammate's head to the nose, resulting in a bad break.
6.  Jordan's team wins the whole tournament! ...yay!
7.  Trip to the ER...not nearly as exciting
Dan, Jordan, Ashlee, VH, Ryan, Tom posing with mustaches after winning 2 games already
Jordan's broken nose.... : (

No comments:

Post a Comment