Jordan and I had so much fun this past weekend while I was in Rexburg for a visit. Time went by way to fast as we kept ourselves busy visiting with family, friends, and just going out together.
I got to meet Jordan's aunt and uncle that live there in rexburg as well as some cousins. We loved the entertainment from playing with two wild little boys.
I also discovered what I think will be my new favorite date activity in Idaho- we doubled with an old friend from Jordan's home ward and her boyfriend and we went to the gymnastics center where they have indoor climbing and sumo wrestler suits as well as my favorite...gymnastics equipment.
 |
| Steph and I wrestled first- I'm in the blue and she's in the red. It was pretty evenly matched and we finally gave up when I could not stand the sweatiness of the suit anymore. |
 |
| But I got back in to face a match against Jordan... |
 |
| ....Just to have him beat me |
 |
| Don't worry, we didn't fight for long (and I thought this picture looked really funny) |
Most of Saturday was spent in Pocatello for Jordan't rugby tournament. It was very exciting and Jordan played really well. He scored 2 tries and had a lot of great tackles. They had to play two games back to back, winning the first and tying the second.
 |
So I had intentions of taking pictures of really exciting plays, but it is during those parts that I am too into the game to think about snapping pictures so I just kept forgetting.....but I remembered right after, and that is what this picture is
|
Jordan and I love cooking together, and Sunday night we experimented with a Moroccan dish out of a recipe book I bought him in Morocco (well, the Morocco that exists in Epcot that is)
I loved getting to try something new. It flavor was definitely very different, but I really enjoyed it!
 |
| Jordan with our Moroccan dinner |
No comments:
Post a Comment