Sunday, May 15, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

Jordan and I met last September, the day I was moving in for my first semester at BYU-Idaho.  He repeatedly showed up at my door that week to invite me and my other freshmen roommates to participate in I-team activities.  Although my first thought of him was, "Oh good, he's cute" and I loved what I had seen of his fun and crazy personality, I still did not attend the EFY-like program for freshman.

Jordan and I became casual friends even though I did not participate, I still got to know him through other activities and he convinced me that I owed him cookies for not attending any I-team activites. 

I happened to run into him more and more and after my roommates and I delivered horribly burnt cookies to his door (...it was not my fault...I CAN bake better than that...) he returned the favor by bringing a pie to our apartment.  That night he stayed at my apartment for quite some time while we talked- just the two of us.  A few days after that we had our first date with more dates and group activities soon after. 
                                                  Katie, Jordan, and Me on the way to the caves with friends
                                                                                                          Group date to the cornmaze 

No comments:

Post a Comment