Sunday, July 15, 2012

California Sun

We have made it down to California where we will spend the rest of summer earning money before school starts.  Well, I should rephrase that saying Jordan will be earning money down here.  He works hard spending many hours a day in the heat of the California desert.  I try to help out by packing a cooler full of water, snacks, and lunch that he can keep handy in his work truck, but I still feel bad sitting home while he wears himself out from early morning until evening, sometimes being gone for over 11 hours.

Meanwhile at home I keep myself busy mostly with my school project, spending time with my sister and mother-in-law down here, and of course growing this baby boy.  Everything is going very well.  Baby is growing quickly while exhausting much of my energy, and I am getting anxious for his arrival this fall.
just finished week 28...less than 3 months to go
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you posted! It has been a while! I miss you! I am so excited for that lil guy to get her too!! you look so cute yyay! Enjoy the Cali sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and I can't wait to meet that sweet little guy! I am glad that you have a wonderful husband that takes care of you and works so hard for your little family.

    ReplyDelete