Thursday, May 10, 2012

Boy oh boy!

Today was the appointment we have been waiting for! Baby can officially be referred to as "he".  We loved watching him move around on the ultrasound and seeing how much his little body has developed since our last look inside.  Everything looked great with completely normal development. 
Our little man was very cooperative, making it obvious to us that we have a boy on the way

Not quite as cooperative for the 3D image- he wouldn't hold still for the picture so his face looks blurry, but I love that you can see his small hands tucked in and you can make out his right eye and open mouth
We were very excited and celebrated with a trip to the store to buy him his first outfit.  I have been looking through the baby aisles for the past month or so, but today I was finally able to pick something out.  We also made cupcakes this afternoon with blue filling to announce the news to some friends here in Rexburg. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Love the boys! Ash...you really need to start posting a few preggo pics:) love your blog, cutie!

    ReplyDelete