Our family got into fun pumpkin carving this year. We love watching Halloween Wars on Food Network, so I guess that inspired us to have some fun pumpkin carving. We went to a pumpkin patch and took their deal for buying 5 pumpkins. Yes, our family of 3 bought 5 pumpkins. We also then had Jordan's aunt give us some pumpkins from her garden. Luckily I developed a new hobby of making my own pumpkin puree and have found that Kent and I both absolutely love pumpkin! We ended up carving 3 of the pumpkins and the other 4 were all cooked up and pureed to make a lot of pumpkin bread and other delicious recipes.
Kent was the most adorable Yoda. He got to go to two Halloween parties. One that was just for kids which had indoor trick-or-treating. He caught on quickly and would go up to each bowl signing please. He sure was spoiled with a little sugar that night.
On Halloween I made a yummy and festive pumpkin curry for dinner. We really enjoyed it and may make that a Halloween tradition. We also had a ward party to go to that night. Last minute, Jordan and I decided to coordinate with Kent's cute costume and we threw together Han Solo and Leia costumes from our closets.
| After the party, we found this sneaky little boy in the back of the car with a sucker. He helped himself to a treat :) |
Darling costumes! He is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete