Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Season of Rugby

I could never seem to be properly prepared for the games this season.  Either it was colder than I expected so I froze or I would finally bundle up and then it would be a nice sunny day.  And whenever the players needed pain medication or bandages it would be a day I forgot it, but the times I packed it all up, it was never used.  Oh well, maybe next season I will learn to just be prepared every time. 

It was a fun season with a lot of new players and traveling to Park City, Boise, and a few times to Montana.  They even played a couple of games in snow with the final game being a total blizzard.  The pictures are from the game against Mountain Home in Boise, ID.
Jordan played a new position every game this season; he just filled in wherever he was needed.  In this game he played  scrum half.






No comments:

Post a Comment